Commercial Automation Projects
Past Projects from Technology on Tap
Where reputation is everything to us. We take pride in all our work and always love to show off what we have done. Below are a list of past and current projects that we have installed or currently maintain.
Worrigee Sports Club
- Easy iPad Controls – Allowing staff to be able to move around the venue adjusting lights to the exact needs of any event being hosted.
- Automatic Lighting Schedules – Automatically and elegantly dim lights based on time of day. Also turn off all lights after closing.
- Preset light levels – Providing lighting presets for everyday dining. No interaction ever required by staff.
Gosford – First State Super
- Meeting Room absence detection – Turning off lights when the room is not in use is a great way to save energy without any manual intervention
- Lighting Schedules – Turn on lights during business hours and automatically switch to after hours motion detection control for an entire office floor without any manual intervention by staff or building management. Every day without fail.
- Splitting Function Room Control Lighting – Automatically adjust lighting control switches based on when function room dividers are open or closed.
Mirvac Homebush – Assisted Living Apartments
- Designed for assisted living – Easy to use Home Automation to make daily life better for the physically disabled.
- Multi-Level Wi-Fi Network – Seamless control of each home automation premises from a single iPad.
- Multi System Integration – Integration to voice control, access control, intercom system and duress systems for the ultimate experience for the apartment residence.
In proud partnership with Harvey Norman Commercial
- Awning Control – Clipsal C-Bus control of electric awnings to allow for the ultimate control.
- iPad Wireless touch control – Ability to move around the venue and control each zone with the touch of a button.
- Floor plan interface control – Easy to identify and control interface.
- Interface with existing system – Upgrade the existing system with no interference from the current control.
Barangaroo – Guardian Childcare Center
- Granular Zone Lighting Control – Clipsal C-Bus control of lighting areas.
- Schedule Control – Based on time of day, adjust lighting profiles to allow intervention free lighting control.
- Per-Zone Override buttons – Ability to override lighting zones when turning off lights is required. For example, child sleeping areas.
Bayswater Power Station Control Center
- Pure DALI Lighting Control Solution – Includes Clipsal DALI lighting controls.
- PIR Motion Sensor Control – Ensure lights are turned off when areas are not in use.
- Preset Lighting Levels – Quick and easy modification to room lighting levels with a touch of a button
Sgammotta Architects – Boardroom Integration
- Multi-Technology Integration – Integrating RTI Audio-Visual equipment, Somfy RTS curtains, DALI lights and Phase dimming lights all into one platform to allow for a unified experience.
- Elegance – Bringing all the technologies together to ensure high class experience when meeting with clients.
Some of the sites we maintain
Simply installing a new system is not where we stop our services. We also work with a range of electricians and building managers around New South Wales to ensure that these automation systems continue to run to the best of their capabilities. There is always allowance in our designs to prevision for future growth and upgrades to new technologies after the completion of a project. Below is a list of just some of the sites that we have worked on recently.
- Royal North Shore Hospital
- NSW Police
- Australian Sock Exchange
- The Residence Apartments
- NBN Co
- Stamford on Kent
- Schneider Electric – Marsden Park Display Home
- WINC Warehouse – Erskine Park
- Citi Group
- Bondi Pizza
- Yagoona Childcare Center
Experience a Hassle-free Commercial Automation Installation
Technology on Tap insists that all our commercial automation systems technicians receive EcoXpert certification before they even begin work. Not only that, but we keep them updated on all the latest developments through continuing educational programs. Furthermore, most of our technicians have worked on C-Bus sites since 2004. With Technology on Tap, you have experience on your side.
We work closely with your electrician all the way from the planning stage until your system is up and running to integrate your office automation system into your existing electronics. Technology on Tap provides cutting-edge commercial building automation technology backed by their many years of experience and ongoing education.
Find out how you can minimise your energy use and maximise your efficiency and security at your office. Contact our Technology on Tap team for your free quote today.