In the earlier days of home automation, this type of innovation is considered as a luxury. But as smart devices are increasingly growing, it has dramatically become a commodity in every household. Whether your home is modern or a simple house; home automation is a technology that lives in every household.
The home automation system can control everything in your home from entertainment systems, lighting switches, smart thermostat and more. Besides convenience, a home automation system significantly contributed to every household’s safety and security.
What is a Bluetooth light switch?
A Bluetooth light switch works on every portable device. But what makes it different from the other light switch is that it no longer need a router. Also, a smart light switch has an additional feature that makes it extraordinary from your traditional light switch.
- Added security
- Can set a password
- Prevents access from unwanted visitors
- Turns on and off automatically within its portal range
- Enables light switch control through your phone
Bluetooth light switches allow you to access your light switch remotely through your phone or other portable devices. It also notifies you when the bulb turns on or off and updates you when it’s toggled. Yes, you can still keep the manual switch on the wall for the rest of the family members or guests.
How can modern homes benefit from Bluetooth light switch?
Lighting is a basic commodity in every household. Although every light switch in the market offers similar capabilities with a Bluetooth light switch; smart switches tend to be more cost-effective than your ordinary bulbs. And with the Bluetooth light switch’s economic and safety feature, it’s time that you make the switch. Also, you can also benefit the following features:
- Smart controls. Depending on your brand of choice, most smart light switches have their own smart device app where you can easily control the lights. This comes handy especially if your family goes on a vacation.
- Convenience. Some people argue that the only main feature a smart light switch can offer is convenience. Indeed, it’s one of the most remarkable features that prompt people to make the switch. With a Bluetooth smart light switch, you don’t have to fumble in the dark looking for your keys because it automatically turns on once you’re in range. Additionally, you can simply switch the lights on at night while you’re on vacation.
- Dimming feature. Its smart dimmers automatically adjust to your bedroom lights while you slowly wake up from your deep slumber.
- Security. Your home is an easy target for intruder, especially if they know that you’re not around. But, with a smart light switch, it features a motion sensor lighting that switches on automatically once it’s triggered. You can also integrate an alarm system to your Bluetooth light switch.
- Saves utility bills. Lighting a home makes an average total cost to your utility bills especially if your home is generous with lightings. But, based on energy rating, you can $102 annually if you switch to a smart light switch.
Home Automation Services in Sydney
With one Bluetooth light switch, you can have control and access on multiple lighting fixtures in your home. And this is why most homeowners made a transition, not only for its aesthetic feature but as well as its potential to save on energy usage.
Do you want to make the switch? Call your reliable home automation service provider in Sydney – Technology On Tap. Home automation doesn’t have to be expensive. We guarantee you that we will give you the best value out of your money. Already made the switch and want to upgrade your home automation system? Don’t hesitate to give us a call today at 02 9517 1726.
When it comes to home innovation solutions, Technology On Tap guarantees you high-quality IT services. Take the jump and don’t get left behind in today’s technology.